Ways to Support Rainbow Services
Help us make a difference!
Your contribution can make an enormous difference in the life of a victim of crime. Many families arrive at Rainbow with little more than the clothes they are wearing.
You can help immediately by making a secure online donation.
Here are some suggested giving guidelines to help you understand how your donation will help:
- $50 will provide one hour of counseling by a clinical social worker
- $75 will provide one meeting of a support group for 15 women, including childcare, materials, and staff.
- $100 will provide one day of food for the residents living at our Rainbow House Emergency Shelter.
- $150 will provide school uniforms and school supplies for one family living at Rainbow House.
- $500 will provide staff support for a 10-week parenting program.
- $1,000 will provide 1 client with 20 days at our Rainbow House emergency shelter or 5 days for a family of 4. [$1,000 will also make you an Optimiste Member. Click here for more information]
Rainbow provides food to many of our clients who need additional help during a very difficult time in their lives and right now our food pantry is running low! If you are looking for ways to support Rainbow, why not do a food drive at your school, workplace, or community organization? Our clients could really use your support! Most popular items include: peanut butter, jelly, meaty soups, tuna, tomato sauce, Spaghetti-O's, Top Ramen, cereal, canned fruits, and pasta
If you have any questions about donations, please call us at (310) 548-5450 and we will be happy to assist you.
Donate by Mail
Please send your contribution to:
- Rainbow Services
453 W. 7th Street
San Pedro, CA 90731
Please make sure to include your name, address and phone number so that we may properly acknowledge your generous gift and also for your tax deduction purposes.
Donate by Phone
We will be happy to accept your donation by telephone using Mastercard, Visa and American Express. Please call us at (310) 548-5450.
Rainbow Services welcomes your donations. Since we no longer have a Thrift Shop we are only accepting NEW items. Click here to obtain a list of items in need.
We also accept Gift Cards (Target, Best Buy, Kohl's, Borders, grocery stores, fast food restaurants, Barnes & Nobles, hair salons, etc.)
Thank you for your help!
To arrange for a time to drop off your donation please call (310) 548-5450 and we will be happy to assist you.